Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Bamberg


I went on an excellent trip to Bamberg yesterday (Friday the 4th) and I will tell you about my impressions from this trip, but as it is getting late in the evening here in Namur and we're getting up in the morning at 7 to see some silly motocross race, world championship or something, I'd better get to bed now. I do hope that since we're leaving this hotel tomorrow and moving on to Oostende that I will find that our hotel there also has internet access and that I also will be able to publish during the week.

Anyway, I will be writing about Bamberg in the next days and publish it as soon as I can, for now I'll leave you with a couple of photos of the old "Rathause" that the Major for various reasons had to build in the middle of the river.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home