Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My plans till Christmas:

I thought I’d just share my schedule with you guys, just in case someone is planning on coming to visit or something!!

I’ll be in Norway from the 19th to the 30th of October, mostly spending my time in Solör I hope. The 16th of November I’ll be going to Playa Del Ingles (Yes, I know, AGAIN – just having a fab time each time I’m there so have to keep going back till it’s not so much fun any more) – I’m hoping to stay for a week but don’t yet know if I’ll get the time off from my Monday and Wednesday night lectures, if I don’t then it’ll only be 4 amazing days!!

Surprisingly, I guess, I’ll be heading back to Norway for Christmas as early as on the 30th of November. This is because of the living situation that I described in another posting here, and which now allows me to save a months rent for December if I’m not here during that month – and as my final lecture before Christmas is on the 29th of November I don’t see no reason to stay here and spends lots of money on rent when I don’t have to.

I’ll be in Norway till the 8th of January when I do hope on my arrival to England to move into the house I’ve really come to like so much.

Those are the plans that I know of so far, and plans are good. I have not really been longing for home so far, but I guess this might be because I know that it isn’t really that long till I’ll be heading back to Norway again. I find that the weekends are tougher than the week days, because during the week I go to lectures, I read, I write, I work on exercises – I spend a lot of time hooked up on the wireless at the university chatting to friends. On the weekends though I’d really like to hang out with friends and chat and drink beer and things, like we would have done if I’d been in Norway – but I haven’t really made so many friends here yet and I don’t like to go out on my own to pubs and so on, so I tend to spend the time at home watching movies, which is ok – but beer with friends would have been better, yes? I was actually invited to one of the women in my “class” last Saturday for dinner. It was excellent, we ate and drank red wine and talked, a lot, about writing and everything. I guess eventually I will make more friends here and there will be more opportunities to go out for beer or what ever….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home