Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Last day

I’ve almost finished packing; the only things not in the suitcase by now are the things I need to use before I pack them. I’m not exactly nervous, but I’m not totally calm either, it’s more like I’m walking in circles waiting for things to happen. I keep thinking how good it’ll be once I’ve arrived in Bognor Regis tomorrow and have checked into my room and can take a walk to inspect the city. The forecast says rain in Bognor Regis tomorrow, hopefully not all the time so that I’ll really get to walk around there for a couple of hours, just looking – and buying a hair dryer.

And I guess that’s it really, there’s not much else going on in my mind today, obviously, than this moving. I’m a bit tired as I forced myself out of bed pretty early this morning (oh, well, early for me anyway, which was about a quarter to 9) hoping that I’ll be able to go to bed around 9 this evening and get at least a couple of hours sleep before I have to get up at 0230 this night.

Not worried, just excited, and a little tired…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home