Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Miss me?

It’s not because I’m not inspired that I don’t blog these days. Actually I’m more inspired than I’ve been for a really long time, but I write other stuff, I work on my novel, I write poems, I think about short-stories and I do exercises that we’ve been given at the lectures – and I actually feel myself growing as a writer, and this after only 2 ½ week here, it’s amazing.

So, I guess that’s were all my creativity goes these days. I moved out from Bognor campus on Thursday, staying at a hotel in Chichester from Thursday till Sunday when I moved into a B&B which is really nice and only 5 minutes from the campus in Chichester. I have found a house that I will rent from the beginning of October.

I’d say that just for now life smiles at me for a while, and it feels great! And even more, the sun smiles as well, except for a couple of rainy days the weekend I got here, every day since then has been sunny and warm. I’m having a great time.

I will try to use something more useful than this in a couple of days though, perhaps a story or a poem? And there might be some photos of the cathedral as well as soon as I get around to take some!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home