Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Back to ”work”

Tomorrow I’m going back to England. The lectures don’t start for another week but I thought it would be good to be back in Chichester to prepare for that and doing the last touch-ups on my assessments. And on Wednesday I’m finally signing the contract for the house that I originally planned to rent from October.

I’ll have to admit I do have some butterflies in my stomach before travelling tomorrow, but that is pretty much normal. I’m always a bit nervous before going on longer trips, I don’t know why, I just am. I’ve really enjoyed my stay in Norway; seeing family and friends again – and now it’s also good to go back to England to see my friends there, and get back to “work” again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home