Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Thursday, June 21, 2007

And not feeling so good.

I just wrote in my previous note about feeling good, there’s one thing that’s not good though. For the last couple of days I’ve been growing another tooth; a wisdom tooth (and here I was thinking I was smart enough already (yeah, I know, I’m just soooo funny sometimes!)) – and it still hasn’t even started to surface. And when I feel the area it’s supposed to come up, I’m pretty sure that there’s no room for it. It kept me awake most of last night, this evening I’m going to bed on painkillers.

Of course I’ve thought about the dentist, called him today, and got an appointment tomorrow. This probably means that my trip to Strömstad this weekend is off though. If they decide that the tooth needs to come out tomorrow and will remove it, I can just begin to imagine how much pain I’ll be in. And even if they don’t decide to remove it and will just let it run its course, it still means that I’ll be in pain – and I’m not really in a party mood when I’m in pain. Just ask my friend Dorthe who had to be on vacation with me when my back was bugging me (and that’s a lot better now, by the way). The painkillers I’m using are pretty good though, and I’ll be going to bed with a couple of those soon, and hoping they’ll keep me asleep till morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home