Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Friday, April 11, 2008

Look what I found

I have noticed that I have had quite few hits on my blog lately from people searching for ”Dunes & Tunes” ”Playa Del Ingles”, so I did the search myself to se what came up – and there he was – one of our favourite musicians from Dunes & Tunes, on YouTube now. Archie is such a great and entertaining singer, and it certainly brought back some great memories, and quite a bit of longing to be in that favourite Irish Bar on the Playa once again. Fortunately I’m now planning another trip, in November. But just thought I’d share this short video with you, and funnily enough it was made on my birthday this year as well.



And for those of you who happen to stop by my blog on your search for info about Dunes & Tunes – if you’re on Facebook, I’ve now created a group on there for those of us who are fans of this bar, so do come and join us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home