Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Monday, December 24, 2007

From all of us to all of you...


I want to take this opportunity to wish all my family and friends an exciting, yet peaceful and happy Christmas.


Here is a photo of our Christmas tree this year, with all the presents (and yes, I have checked, some of them are for me, so I must have done at least some things right this year!) underneath. I'm really looking forward to opening them later this evening, but first, Christmas dinner - which in my part of Norway is very traditional with pork ribs, pork sausages, pork meatballs, potatoes and sauerkraut.
Once again:
A very - merry - Christmas!!


2 Comments:

  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi :0)

    Just pop in to say Happy New Year :0)

    Hugs from me

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Å gætt nitt år ja! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home