Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

They’re going to excavate one of Harald Finehair’s farms

The big national newspaper “Aftenposten” today writes that archeologists are going to excavate on of Harald Finehair’s farms at Avaldsnes on Karmøy. I find these news very thrilling because I am reading “the saga of Harald Finehair” these days as research for both book 9 and 10. The young king Harald is involved in book number 9, and for book 10 I can reveal that so far it looks as if the battle of Hafrsfjord might be involved. I can’t be completely sure though, I’ve only written the first 5000 words on book 10 so far, and even though I am pretty sure what direction the story will go, sometimes I get surprised.

The excavation is exciting news no matter how my own story ends up. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home