Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year

I celebrated the New Year with family and friends yesterday, and it was a very happy and fun event. I have to admit I am a bit tired today, and I’m taking the day off from everything. Tomorrow though I’ll return to work, and will continue with the translation of my first two books from Norwegian to English. I will also have to start thinking about book number 11. I have a synopsis ready for the book, but it’s not very detailed yet so I will have to spend some more time doing research and thinking about it before I start the actual writing. 

2008 was a very exciting and interesting year for me, and I have big hopes and expectations for 2009 as well.

Happy new year everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home