Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Monday, July 04, 2005

"Bättel Kynndammen 2005"

The weekend was great! Spent it in Solör partying at the big fair "Solör Mart'n" both Friday and Saturday. This is the weekend when all the people that have moved out from Solör come back to socialize and meet people they haven't met for the last 10-15 years. I was not at all disappointed by this years turn out, and even the weather ended up not being half bad - so all in all it really was a great weekend.

Now I'm in the planning of the next weekend. Then I'm organizing this years "Bättel Kynndammen". This is an annual event with lots of friends and friends of friends. where we travel into the woods of "Finnskogen" in Solör, camp in tents from Friday to Sunday and whilst drinking lots and lots of beer either talk a lot of rubbish or try to solve all the problem of the world at once! This event is in many ways even better than the fair, because here I get to meet really good friends that I don't get to see that often through out the year because we're often just to busy to hang out. People always do their best to attend our "Bättel" though, last year's turnout was 17 persones - I'm thinking it might be even better this year.

I'm preparing the traditional contest, which is held on Saturday, where 3 or 4 teams get to compete for GREAT prizes in several more or less serious events! For all of you who are planning to participate this year: I can promise this year's competition will truly be something special!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This year I managed to get my cellphone working through an external antenna. With GPRS, a webcam isn't entirely out of scope... ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home