Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Monday, July 18, 2005

Reading

I bought "Harry Potter and the half-blood prince" today. I'm a big Harry Potter fan. Now I'm trying to decide whether I should start reading it immideately, and thus complete it sometime during tomorrow, or if I should try to "save" it till my holliday starts in only 10 days. The longer I save it, I still got something to look forward to!

Then again, I haven't gotten as far as to read the last "Dark Tower" book by Stephen King yet either, so there are always other books to look forward to when I've finished this Potter book.

This weekend I read the last 2 books of the "Tawny man" by Robin Hobb so now I've finished all three of his thrilogies - they were all great! If I were to choose between "The liveship traders", "The Farseer" and "The Tawny Man", I'd say that you really need to read them all because they belong together and you need them all to get the whole story, but I do perhaps think I most enjoyed all of "The Farseer" books.

Well, off to bed now, and no reading before I go to sleep this night! So Harry will have to wait at least one more day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home