Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

So far today...

I've spent a couple of hours editing my novel, and I've spent almost an hour training. Not a very bad start on a Tuesday. But I'll admit, training today was tough. Before yesterday I hadn't been doing any training at all for the last 2 weeks, and then it's tough getting started again. I felt really lazy and out of it today when I got on the excercise bike, and my heart rate also showed that I was in bad shape, I had been pedalling for 3 - 4 minutes when it shot through the rough and I had a hard time keeping it down. I am proud to say though that even though it was no fun and I had to struggle to get through it, I kept on it for 50 minutes - and now I feel so much better.

If I can only now persuade myself to spend another couple of hours today working on my novel this truly will be a good Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home