Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Confession

I must once again admit that I’m not doing very much useful these days, that is, when it comes to my writing. And I blame it all on the weather: SUMMER IS HERE! And knowing Norway and Norwegian weather, I know it hasn’t come to last, because it is way too early for that. So this means that for a couple of days, perhaps even a week, us frozen pale Vikings get a small taste of summer – and I just have to enjoy it as much as I can. I simply can’t stay inside working on my studies or on my writing, I have to be outside, doing things in the sun, like gardening or going for long walks or trying out the bicycle, or, anything that is sun related, I can’t be inside these four walls in my not very dark but still a bit chill (and I like it that way because it’s nice when I go to sleep at night!) basement flat. That’s why I’m not writing or doing any of the other things I should be doing. The forecast has said something about rain and colder days come next weekend, so I guess that will have to be when I catch up with... stuff….

Another thing with this weather is that I find myself waking up a lot earlier in the morning (in my case, a lot earlier means around 0830 – 0900) and this means that I also gets sleepy at earlier times in the evening, so believe it or not – now I’m actually off to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home