Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Finishing up

I suddenly realized yesterday that since this is my last month on my internet course, and I’m going to Oslo for the weekend, and then off on my 2 ½ week of vacation from next Tuesday, that I’ve only got like 3 days left to finish up everything that needs to be finished up. I don’t know why I haven’t actually thought about this earlier, must be the heat or something but it sort of had just slipped my mind.

To finish up the course what I have to do is send in to the university:
My final submission, 2000 words
A reflection on my writing, 500 words
3 pieces of critique that I have done on other students work
1 assessment on each of those 3 critiques, 500 words each

I am also, because I’m lazy I guess or for some other reason, a little behind on doing the critiques on other students work, so yesterday I had like 6 left to finish which should also be about 500 words each.

Sounds bad, doesn’t it?

Well, it isn’t AS bad as it sounds, because I have of course been working on my final submission all along, because it is a piece of my new novel and I’m writing on that all the time, so it is practically finished. I have also been working on my reflection all along, so that too is almost ready. The 3 critiques have been written during the course, and last night I sat down and wrote an assessment on each of them, so that’s almost done as well. So all that’s left are the critiques that I feel I should get done before I leave the course, and I’ve been working on 3 of those today.

So hopefully by the end of tomorrow I will have gone through all my final work and finished it, and I will have finished the 3 critiques I started on today, and began on 3 more – so that I may finish the last 3 ones on Monday and thus feel that I leave the course with everything done that should be done.

In this nice and very warm summer weather we have these days though, I must admit I don’t really feel like working, but then again who does? And I am fortunate enough to decide myself when I want to work during the day or night so I do get to take a couple of hours off each day to sit in the sun and working on my tan! What I would have like more than anything is drinking ice cold beer and partying with my friends, but I’ll get to do that when I go to Oslo for the weekend so, I guess, I REALLY don’t have that much to complain about.

Like to do it anyway though…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home