Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Keeping a notebook

It seems like I’m continuing to have trouble finding things to post on this blogger page. But now I’ve got an idea: before I start university in September I’ve been told that I need to keep a notebook, and that I should write in this for at least 5 – 10 minutes every day. Actually the text that asked me to do this was formulated in such a way that it seemed like they assumed that I’ve already been keeping a notebook for years, I haven’t. What I do when I feel inspired is I write on whatever is available at the moment. And I do keep a diary, but honestly, the only times I write anything in that one is when there’s something that’s got to do with men – so it’s not really much of a notebook, more like my inner thoughts on love and men, and well, you know….

I don’t really know what I’m supposed to write about in a notebook, but I don’t write about topics like those I just mentioned, they’re just too private. What I have found that I do write about in my notebook is life in general, and it’s really not much of secrets I write there – so I’ve decided that I might as well share some of what I write there as long as it’s not too private.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home