Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Monday, July 03, 2006

The making of a CD

When preparing for this weekend’s Bättel I’m also as usual putting together a CD that I call “Bättel 2006”. So far this is what I’ve got on the list of what I want to put on the CD:

  1. Lordi – Hard Rock Hallelujah
  2. Shakira (feat Wyclef Jean) – Hips don’t lie
  3. Big&Rich – Save a horse (ride a cowboy)
  4. The Dubliners – Seven Drunken Nights
  5. The Dubliners – Whisky in the Jar
  6. Dixie Chicks – Goodbye Earl
  7. Jill Johnson – Red Neck Woman
  8. Carleen Carter – Every little thing
  9. Sidsel Ben Semmane – Twist of love
  10. The Pussycat Dolls – Tainted love
  11. Gavin DeGraw – I don’t want to be
  12. Kim Larsen – Spillemand
  13. Kate Ryan – Je t’adore
  14. Slade – My Oh My
  15. The Beatles – Hey Jude
  16. Robbie Williams – Angels
  17. Carola – Det regnar i Stockholm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home