Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Monday, July 10, 2006

I survived Bättel Kynndammen 2006

I had as expected an excellent time at Bättel (the annual weekend-long camping in the forest of Finnskogen with friends) this weekend, but lots of beer and not so much sleep sure can make a person tired. Yesterday I was totally off after I got back home, today I’m just a little off. My parents left for a five-day vacation today, to somewhere my father can go fishing, so I guess this is going to be a quiet week, and that’s nice after a “hard” time at Bättel.

Tomorrow I might actually also manage to do something usual as well, like training and studies, today however, I’ve just given up on getting anything serious stuff done, so I’ve decided to watch “War of the worlds” – have to get started on the pile of DVDs I bought last weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home