Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Friday, July 28, 2006

Free at last….

Free at last, well, as long as it lasts anyway. What I’m referring to is my lack of internet access for the last few days, it’s been even worse than I thought since I brought my laptop with me. It’s almost like it’s taunting me when I stare at it and know I won’t be able to use it for anything useful on the internet as long as the only connection I’ve got is through my mobile phone. For a couple of days now I’m in a hotel in Herning and fortunately here I do have wireless internet access and it’s heaven! Yeah, I know it’s awful to be complaining, but once you’ve gotten used to having the internet all the time not having it almost feels like you’ve lost one of your senses, like you’re isolated from the rest of the world; my world is suddenly no bigger than what I see around me and it’s giving me an almost claustrophobic feeling.

I’ll survive it though, I know I will. First of all I’ll just have to make the most of it till Sunday when we’re still in Herning and for the week I’m in Untersteinach I’ll hopefully have such a busy schedule that I won’t even have time to miss my internet access….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home