Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sorry folks

But I’m off for the next 2 ½ weeks on vacation and I doubt there will be very many opportunities to update my blog. Here are my vacation plans:

  • 25 – 27 July: Will be spent in Son south of Oslo, at my aunt and uncles place, they are the ones I’m going on vacation with.
  • Night 27 – 28 July: On the ferry from Oslo to Denmark.
  • 28 – 30 July: Herning in Denmark, my uncle is going to participate in a motocross race there on Saturday 29 July – and I’ve been there a couple of times before and there are a couple of excellent Irish pubs in Herning.
  • 30 July – 5 August: Untersteinach/Kulmbach in Bavaria/Germany. My aunt and uncle have a flat there, and I’ll be meeting up with friends I’ve made during the last 14 or 15 times I’ve been there – and of course there’s the bierfest in Kulmbach!!!
  • 5 August – 6 August: Namur in Belgium. World Championship in motocross or something… My uncle is not participating, but he really wants to see this.
  • 6 – 10 august: Oostende in Belgium. Never been there but it is by the sea and is supposedly very nice.
  • Night 10 – 11 August: Ferry from Kiel to Gothenburg
  • Evening 11 August: If everything goes according to the plans above this is when I’ll be back in Solör.

As for updating my blog or otherwise being online: I’m hoping that there will be internet access at the hotels were we’re staying in Herning, Namur and Oostende, as I do know that there is no phone in the flat in Untersteinach. The week I’m staying there I’ll only be able to go online on my mobile phone, and that should give me just enough speed to download my emails if there’s nothing heavy coming- but it’s impossible to use to get on the net.

So, that’s it folks – I’ll tell you all about it later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home