Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Listening to....

Since I’ve run out of good ideas of what to post here, I thought I’d just go ahead and share what music files I’ve been downloading from iTunes lately:

Pink – Stupid Girls
Lordi – Hard Rock Hallelujah
Lordi – It snows in hell
Lordi – The night of the loving dead
Sidsel Ben Semmane – Twist of love
Kate Ryan – Je t’adore
Carola – Evighet
Carola – Det regnar i Stockholm
Anna Vissi – Everything
Shakira – Hips don’t lie
Red Hot Chilli Pepper – Dani California
Chicago – You’re the inspiration
Gavin DeGraw – I don’t want to be
Shakespeare’s sister – Stay
Seal – Kiss from a rose
Anastacia & Eros Ramazzoti – I belong to you
No Doubt – Don’t speak

So – this is some of the music I’m listening to these days and that will come with me on my trip to Playa Del Ingles on Friday.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lordi & carola ? please...... ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home