Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Here I go again!

Since the weather in the Eastern parts of Norway, well, sucks these days – and staying too long in Solör at a time is a bit, oh well, boring, me and a friend booked another trip to more southern parts of the world today. We’re going back to Playa Del Ingles, for one week from Friday the 9th of June. The flights are really cheap. We still haven’t booked a hotel, but there are plenty of those, and cheap too so shouldn’t be a problem. There might actually also be two other girls coming with us, they’re deciding on Friday. Should be great, I know it was last time – and I always think it’s important to have something to look forward too. And when you have something you look forward to a lot (like moving to England to be a student for example) it’s important to find things to do whilst waiting so the time passes faster.

Other than this? Really I couldn’t possibly have news to beat this could I? I’m working on my online course, doing my writing stuff, feeling bad about all the things I haven’t done that I should’ve, but I don’t think that’s particular to me, most people have those kinds of things in their lives. When my life is not concerned with writing and reading, it’s mostly concerned with where I’m going to travel next. Right now I wish I could also say that there were plans for a trip to Germany in the near future. There was for a while, but they got some how cancelled, and now there aren’t, and I’ve got friends there too that I miss a lot. Well, hopefully, if I can manage to get to Gran Canaria twice in two months, it certainly should be possible to make a short trip to Germany as well, soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home