Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Saturday, August 05, 2006

I'm in heaven...

Oh, well, not really. But after 6 days of "internet isolation" in Untersteinach, I'm finally online again. We're spending one night in Namur Belgium, at a very nice hotel by the river called Beauregard. The internet access was incredibly expensive (15 Euro for 24 hours) but somehow I feel it's worth it - after all, this is vacation, and you should spoil yourself then right?

My short week in Untersteinach has been really great, and I haven't really missed internet that much because so much other things have been going on. And I have been able to check my emails every day using my mobile (which will cost me a fortune, once again, feel it's worth it!) so I haven't been totally isolated.

I've been writing a lot in my notebook, and also written it in Word on my computer so that it would be ready to publish as soon as I got online again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home