Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Friday, August 03, 2007

More waiting

I’m back from my holiday in Herning – Denmark and Waren – Germany. It was a nice holiday even though the weather was bad and sometimes even horrible. The three days we stayed by the Müritz lake we froze a lot. The ice wind blowing in from the lake (the biggest lake in Germany) was so cold it felt like being on a mountain top in mid winter. We did stay at a very nice apartment though; Haus Kim. We rented a suite with 2 bedrooms, two bathrooms and a total of 115 sqm, and the price was only 145 Euro a day for the whole flat. It was a great place, and if you’re ever going to Waren I’d really recommend staying with Haus Kim.

We made it back to Norway on Wednesday night after having driven the 1200 km from Waren and back home in 16 hours. It was quite a long ride, but it was good to get back home. We didn’t really feel like stopping the night anywhere and delaying our arrival home with one day. I was very tired yesterday even though I’d spent the whole of the day before sitting in a car.

And now I’m doing some more waiting…

I still haven’t heard anything from the publisher even though their letter, which I got in the beginning of June, said that they would make a decision in July. And I still haven’t received my two last assessments from the university, which I could really need to do the final work on my MA dissertation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home