Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Monday, August 27, 2007

Not dead

You might have been thinking that I’ve gone and died on you all, but not so much. I just haven’t felt like writing anything here. Every time I’ve sat down and thought about blogging my mind’s gone blank. And I don’t think it’s because there’s not anything going on in my life these days, because there is. I’m actually going to England on Wednesday, for a week – and to see the play “In Celebration” in London on Friday. Yes, that’s the play with Orlando Bloom in it – I’m really looking forward to that.

Other things going on in my life:

I decided to postpone the final dissertation for the MA till December (we can choose if we want to hand it in in August or December) since I still haven’t got my assessments back from the university. Apparently they’d been sent to my English address, even though I had given them my Norwegian one, and then returned to the university. They are probably on their way to me here in Norway now.

I am thinking a lot about changes I want to do with my Viking story before sending it to the next novel competition, but still haven’t got any actual writing done. This isn’t new when it comes to me and writing though. Before I wrote the first draft of the novel, I thought about it for almost a month before putting pen to paper, so I always do a lot of thinking about how I want things to be before I get down to putting words on paper.

It seems likely that I will be travelling to Gran Canaria again on the 10th of October, to stay for two months this time, till the 5th of December. I’m not 100% sure that this is happening yet, so I’ll tell you more about it when I know more about it myself.

And that’s pretty much it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home