Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Monday, September 10, 2007

A cold from England






You’ve probably all been curious about my trip to England last week. I meant to write something about it as soon as I got back, but unfortunately I managed to pick up a cold while I was there, and 14 hours travelling to get home last Tuesday didn’t really do miracles for that cold – so from Wednesday I was pretty much knocked out through the weekend. Feelin’ a bit better now, but still not fully recuperated.

England was excellent. So great meeting my friends again, and one day we made a trip to Arundel Castle. I always wanted to see this castle when I lived in Chichester, because it’s not that far from Chichester really, but never got to do that until now. I can’t help but loving these old things, and this castle really is in a very good shape. Really an inspiring place. I’ve posted some of the photos I took here in this blog.

I did of course also go to London to see “In Celebration” with Orlando Bloom – I’ll review that in another blog post.

So, now I’m back home, working on my MA dissertation and my “Nordic literature and languages” course, and writing on my Viking novel – and looking for a place to stay in Gran Canaria for 2 months (from October). Quite a busy life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home