Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Puerto de Mogan






I'm so enjoying my Christmas holiday now, not doing anything useful at all really. I have booked a flight to England on the 3rd of January, and I'll be staying over there for 12 days - I really look forward to that. Right now it's just good to be home and relax.



I said in an earlier post on this blog that I would write some more about my stay in Gran Canaria eventually.

One of the things we did that I quite enjoyed was getting on the bus and going to Puerto de Mogan. It is a quite small town on the south west coast of Gran Canaria. We walked around there for a couple of hours and had lunch at a good Irish restaurant.



Excitingly enough there was a huge fire in one of the buildings at the harbour that day, so I got some photos of that.







We also managed to climb about a 1000 steps to this view point above the city, the climb up was hard, but getting down was actually even tougher as most of the steps were slightly tilted forward so it put a lot of strain on the legs, I almost kneeled when we finally got down - but it was worth it. Anyway, as you can see, here are some of the photos that I took on that trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home