Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hallelujah

Believe it or not: I passed my exam in Nordic languages! I got a B on my assignment that we had to do at home before the exam, which counted for 25% of the total grade, and a C on the actual exam – and my overall grade then ended up as a C (for my foreign readers: the Norwegian grading system goes from A to F, where A is the best grade and E is the lowest passing grade). As I’ve told you before, I wasn’t even sure that I would pass this exam so I am thrilled about getting the C.

I’m not so thrilled by the cold that I’ve got these days though, but hopefully it will be gone by Christmas Eve so that I can really enjoy Christmas dinner. And I’m almost finished with all the Christmas presents. And now with this exam being done successfully as well, it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home