Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I’m off for two months

You’re probably very used to by now that the activity on this blog isn’t very high. I guess I haven’t had that much to blog about. This afternoon I’m going to Oslo airport to stay at a hotel there, and very early tomorrow morning I’m flying to Gran Canaria for two months.

I’m looking forward to that, and as always also a bit worried. I have been there so many times I know the place good enough to know that I really like it there, but at the same time, it is two months, that is a bit scary too. But it will most certainly broaden my horizon and perhaps give me new things to write about, here in my blog and otherwise.

I’m not sure how often I’ll be able to blog when I’m there. I am bringing my new cute 12” laptop, but I don’t know when I’ll be able to go online. Hopefully it won’t be that difficult to find internet access so that I get to tell you if not all about it, at least some of what’s going on.

Here’s a photo from my last trip to Gran Canaria, sure looks nice, doesn’t it?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home