Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Novel Competition

I have managed to do quite a bit of writing since I came to Gran Canaria. I've added another 20 000 words (about 50 pages) to my Viking novel "The Battle", and I've finished a quite detailed synopsis of book no 2, 3 and 4 in the Viking series, and a synopsis of books 5 - 12. And today I've sent it all to the publisher for the competition that has a deadline on 1st of November. The winner will be announced in January so I guess all we can do is wait. As always, it is a bit scary to have sent it off - I always feel that there is something more that I should have been doing with it. But honestly, I am actually quite happy with it so far. There might be further edits in the future, but for now I think it is quite a good story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home