Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Scary

A couple of minutes ago I pushed the send button on an email containing my MA dissertation – this email was addressed to the binder. Yes, I’ve finished my dissertation, and I think I’m quite happy with it too. I’m convinced that the creative piece, which is a piece of my novel The Battle, is a good one – and I’ve spent lots of time working on my commentary so I am quite confident in that as well. The binder will have the job done in about a week, and when I get it back I’ll send it to the university.

And now I can focus all of my energy on my Nordic language and literature course, and polishing my Viking novel for the competition deadline on the 1st of November.

Exciting days indeed – and I’m also eagerly waiting for the 10th of October to arrive. Then I’m flying to Gran Canaria with a friend and we’re staying there for 2 months. A bit crazy, I know, but still, when I’ve got the opportunity to do this, why shouldn’t I. What I will be doing this autumn is working on my writing and taking this Nordic course, and I might as well do it somewhere warm and sunny, yes? I am actually also going to be taking my exam in this course in Gran Canaria, on the 27th of November, at the Norwegian school. That should make this whole exam-thing a bit more exotic!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Nick said…

    Congratulations - and enjoy the holiday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home