Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

More book 11

Book number 11 is well under way, and it seems to be a very exciting book. More elements have come into the story while I’ve been writing it than I anticipated before I started, and it’s always interesting when that happens. It is almost like reading a book myself for the first time, when the surprising elements suddenly turn up. 

What I wrote in the blog the other day, about the findings in Denmark that seem to indicate that the Vikings sacrificed humans has really inspired me. And I am now pretty sure that there will be something about this in book number 12. The story in book number 11 seems to be longer than I predicted, and this has given me lots of inspiration and further details for book number 12. I already have a very detailed synopsis for this book now, but who knows, there might be surprising elements for me in this one as well. 

I do have a lot of fun though, and the writing goes very well.
This weekend I’m off to a friend’s 40th birthday, and I’m looking forward to getting out of my cave for a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home