Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Monday, September 26, 2005

Change of plans

For various reasons today I had to cancel my trip to Gran Canaria which I was supposed to be going on from the 19th of November. Not so sad about it though, because come to think of it, there are other places I'd also like to go before Christmas, and I does feel good to know that I've now got a whole week of vacation that I haven't got any plans for so far. I am actually thinking it might be smart to use a week just to work on re-writing my novel, but we'll see...

A friend of mine, Nina, has said that we should take a trip to Dublin, a long-weekend, before Christmas - so that I get to see Trinity college before I decide where I'll be a student next year. I've never been to Dublin so I guess we might just do that...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    If you're off to dublin you can look up my cousin Angela and she may be able show you the sights.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home