Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Saturday, October 01, 2005

It's been rather quiet here the last couple of days, because I've been out of town on a meeting with the trade union and haven't had time to write.

I have now gotten my application papers to Winchester university. With the application I also have to send a short-story, parts of a novel or some poems to prove that I can actually write anything at all. I am planning to use my short-story called "Click", but would really like to know what those of you how've read it think about it - so please feel free to comment. If I am actually serious about becoming a writer I'll have to be able to handle bad critique as well.

Considering how dreadfully boring my last weekend was I'm happy to say that I'm actually heading out tonight, to have at least a couple of beers with friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home