Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Reading

Since I finished reading the last book in the Dark Tower series I haven't really been reading anything, well, that is, except for my own manuscript where I'm starting to have at least a vague idea about how to attack the problem of shortening it before I send it back to the publisher.

Now however it looks like something I've been waiting for finally is here: the next book in the "Wheel of time" series by Robert Jordan. Book no 11 is the second to last book in this series, and is called "Knife of dreams", it will be released next Thursday, the 11th of October. I'm really looking forward to it, let's just hope I won't be as dissappointed in this one as I was in the Dark Tower when that one finally got here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home