Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Another booze cruise!!

I’m off for a couple of days.

Today I’m heading to Son to stay with my aunt till tomorrow, and then together with a friend of hers we’re off on another booze cruise with Stenaline. It’s actually a booze cruise with a theme: Eurovision song contest! Yeah, I know it does sound kind of…. you know, I think it may be a great party though. Amongst the artists that are going to be there are Mr Eurovision himself Johnny Logan, and a Norwegian drag group Queentastic (they participated in the Norwegian Eurovision finals this year, didn’t win though).

On Saturday when the ship gets back to Oslo I’m staying with a friend till Sunday when I will at some time or the other go back to Solör.

The only thing bugging me about leaving today is that the sun is still shining and I definitely should have been outside working on my tan, but hey, I’ve been doing that for a week now and I don’t seem to get any darker in my colour than I am now (and that’s not much!!) – so today I’m choosing a couple of hours with shopping in Oslo, and then pizza and beer at the pub/restaurant Oliven in Son this evening. Doesn’t sound half bad, does it?

Have a nice weekend all!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pizza and Johnny Logan? You're a writer you should be suffering in misery. Actually I've heard Logan sing, you were suffering in misery...

    BTW I'm Anil from your writing course, just being curious about your blog, while you've been partying I was hard at work writing a critique for your submission. And drinking beer. Lots of beer.

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Lena M Bakke said…

    Johnny Logan turned out not half bad actually - he did a really good cover of Robbie Williams' "Angels", and his version of "Amazing grace" was a good one as well. There was of course also the expected 3 Eurovision winners he's had, and they're ok, really.....

    Good to hear that my writing puts you in the mood for drinking beer, lots of it..... :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home