Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Friday, October 14, 2005

Sorry

...that it's been so quiet on this blogger site for such a long time now. I spent last weekend in Solör and it was so quiet there too that I didn't really feel the need to write anything - this week has been so awfully hectic at work that I just haven't been able to find any energy when I got back from work in the evening to write anything then either. However, now that the weekend is finally here again, and I have survived this hell-week of meetings at work, I'll hopefully find time to write some stuff in the coming days.

My big plans for the weekend is to pop over to Outland after work today, and buy "Knife of dreams", the 11th book in "The Wheel of time"-series by Robert Jordan - and I'm guessing at least some of this weekend will also be spent reading the book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home